Friday, May 20, 2011

Marge Robertson


With Lifestyle Crafts A2 Collection, I created an invitation to shower an elderly relative with cards for her 95th Birthday. For their ease, I included her peel-off address label.
Using a word processor type the wording, leaving a 1 ½” space to add label. This card back can be set up in landscape mode to print 4 on each CS sheet, then cut apart, leaving four 4 ¼” x 5 ½” card backs. Prepare labels, cut apart, leaving backing intact & use a simple glue dot to attach to your card’s open area. With My Mind’s Eye Lush (blue) patterned CS, die cut the window piece, folding the gatefold window at edges. I stamped “Birthday Wishes” & die cut it using one of six included embellishment dies, centered it on my window opening, gluing just the left half so it will open! I need a lot of these, so chose to keep it very simple by merely dotting the “i” in wishes with a tiny Lush sequin. For a beautiful finish, line your envelope in coordinating CS using the envelope liner die in this fabulous set.

No comments:

Post a Comment