Monday, June 27, 2011

Marge Robertson




This double-pocket card follows a pattern I’ve had for years on computer paper. It requires one 8 ½” x 11“ sheet of CS (all-over patterns work; one-way patterns will not). Fold CS in half vertically at center. Cut at horizontal center from left edge to center fold. Measure 3 ½” from top left corner to both vertical & horizontal center and fold corner down. Fold top left section over top right section with folded corner to inside. Create a 4 ¼” folded corner at bottom right just as you did on top left corner and fold this section up over top right section, folding left bottom section to the back of your card. To complete double-pocket card, tape first pocket edge to card front; tape bottom left pocket edges down. For my card front I die cut 4 Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Tags (CC-TAGS-01), stamped a different birthday greeting on each, set an eyelet at top center & embellished with fibers and added them to my pockets. I then stamped a large birthday sentiment on the inside of my card. FUN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment