Saturday, July 16, 2011

Please help us welcome our new Design Team Members!

Jaimie Ramsey















I am a 32 year old, Mother to Emily (6 years old) and Wife to Angus, and I’m passionate about scrapbooking and cardmaking.
 When I am not crafting I’m a manager for Australia’s oldest and most respected financial services organization, AMP.
I find scrapbooking and card making gives me a creative outlet and release from the everyday, and allows me to share my passion with other likeminded women.  I have made many lifelong friendships through my craft and love every minute of it!
 For me, scrapping is about recording special moments for my daughter to remember and teaching her about the joys of craft & the special friendships you make along the way.   


Emilia Stanojcic












I am a mother to 3 gorgeous boys and am married to the most patient, understanding and loving husband in the world. I have been doing crafts (many mediums) for at least 10 years but really love off the page projects.  I live on the outskirts of Canberra, Australia and love to travel.



Sabine Schroll
 
My Name is Sabine, I’m 38 years old, married, two girls (2 and 6 years) and I'm from Bavaria, near Munich.
I've been crafting all my life.  About 4 years ago I started making cards and the last 2 years experimenting with 3D cards and stamps.

2 comments:

  1. A very warm welcome to the new design team members. I hope you have lots of fun

    Wendy Mind X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Girls,
    a very warm welcome, too, and...............
    happy crafting! :)

    Hugs, Ute

    ReplyDelete